The easiest solutions are often the best.
Sometimes all you have to do is to poach an egg .
Watching the runny yolk coat white asparagus puts me in a good mood for the rest of the day.
Recipe: White asparagus with poached eggServes: 2
- one bunch of white asparagus
- one tsp. of sugar
- a pinch of salt
- Peel the asparagus. Break off the tough ends.
- Bring water to boil, add salt and sugar, cook the asparagus for 12-15 minutes.
Recipe: Poached eggs
- 2 organic eggs
- a pinch o salt
- one tsp. of white wine vinegar
- Bring water to boil, add vinegar. Crack each egg to a shallow bowl. Stir boiling water to create a whirl.
- Carefully drop the egg into th center of the whirpool. Cover the pot, remove from heat and let it poach for 3 minutes.
- Place asparagus on a plate, top with poached eggs.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper.