The creator of this dessert definitely deserves a culinary Nobel Prize. It's vegan (use maple syrup instead of honey), gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free and sugar-free. Surprisingly, it's full of flavour and almost ludicrously easy to make - all you need are three ingredients and about five minutes. I prefer it with more coca and less sweetness, but you can work out your perfect combination yourselves. Have fun!
Recipe: Avocado chocolate mousse with passion fruitServes: 2
- one ripe avocado
- 2-3 tbsp. of cocoa powder
- 2-3 tbsp. of honey or maple syrup
- fresh passion fruits
- Blend avocado with cocoa powder and honey or maple syrup until smooth and creamy.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with passion fruit.