Recipe: Recpie: Avocado & shrimp sandwich
- 250 g of peeled shrimp
- 1 tbsp. of butter
- whole grain bread
- one ripe avocado
- one shallot, finely diced
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 tsp. of chili flakes
- a pinch of salt
- To make the avocado spread, smash avocado with lime juice. Combine with shallot, season with chili and salt.
- Set aside in a cool place for at least half an hour.
- Melt butter in a pan and fry shrimp (about 2 minutes for each side of a shrimp).
- Serve the shrimp with avocado spread and bread.