Light summer brunch. Or even lunch, if the day is really hot.
Recipe: Broad bean saladServes: 2
- 500 g of broad beans, shelled
- 300 g of green peas, shelled (you can keep a few pods for decoration)
- Cook broad beans and green peas.
- Young broad beans need about 10 minutes (it should be tender, but not overcooked), young peas only about 2 minutes.
- Remove skins from broad beans.
- In a large bowl, combine beans and peas with the dressing.
- Transfer salad to two bowls.
- Place eggs on the salad. Top with freshly ground pepper.
Recipe: Lemon dressing
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- 4 tbsp. of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- one tbsp. of finely chopped parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk all the ingredients together.
Recipe: Poached eggs
- 2 organic eggs
- a pinch o salt
- one tsp. of white wine vinegar
- Bring water to boil, add vinegar. Crack each egg to a shallow bowl. Stir boiling water to create a whirl.
- Carefully drop the egg into th center of the whirpool. Cover the pot, remove from heat and let it poach for 3 minutes.