Recipe: Chanterelle pappardelle
- 150 g of pappardelle fresche
- 250 g of chanterelles, carefully washed and cleaned
- one tbsp. of butter
- 2 shallots
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup of dry red wine
- 2-3 tbsp. of mascarpone
- 3 tbsp. of fresh thyme leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- parmesan flakes
- Melt butter in a skillet, add sliced garlic and one tbsp. s of thyme.
- Add diced shallots and saute them.
- Add chanterelles and saute them as well.
- Add wine and thyme leaves, cook over medium heat until the wine has evaporated.
- Add mascarpone, bring to boil.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook for a few minutes.
- Cook pappardelle al dente.
- Combine the sauce with pasta. Sprinkle with thyme leaves and parmesan flakes.