Recipe: roasted pumpkin and tomatoes soup
- 700 g of pumpkin
- 500 g of tomatoes - red, yellow and tiger
- 1/4 bunch of fresh oregano
- 500 ml of vegetable stock
- one garlic clove, sliced
- one onion, diced
- 1 tsp. of chili powder
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- Cut pumpkin into large chunks and tomatoes in halves. Place them in an oiled baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, top with fresh oregano.
- Roast at 200C for 30-40 minutes. Let cool and remove the skins.
- Heat one tbsp. of olive oil in a large pot, saute garlic and onion. Add pumpkin, pour in the stock and bring to boil.
- Blend the soup. Check the seasoning and reheat.