Recipe: Recpie: Roasted beet salad
- 3 heads of Belgian endive
- 4 medium beetroots
- 1/2 pomegranate
- 100 g of feta cheese
- freshly ground black pepper
Recipe: Orange dressing
- 3 tbsp. of olive oil
- 5 tbsp. of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp. of honey
- a pinch of salt
- Wrap each beetroot in aluminium foil and roast at 200C for about an hour - until tender. Let cool, peel and dice.
- Make dressing by whisking all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Cut endives in half, discard outer leaves, cut out the cores, separate the leaves and place them on a large plate.
- Top with beets, crumbled feta and pomegranate seeds.
- Drizzle with orange dressing, sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.