Recipe: Roasted fall vegetables
- 1/2 Hokkaido pumpkin
- 4-5 small potatoes
- 3 small carrots
- 4 shallots
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- 100 g of feta cheese
- few branches of fresh rosemary
- a handful of pumpkin seeds
- freshly ground pepper
- Grease a baking dish with olive oil.
- Arrange slices of pumpkin, halves of potatoes and shallots, carrot sticks, slightly smashed garlic cloves and fresh rosemary.
- Drizzle with oil and bake at 200C for about 45 minutes.
- Top with freshly ground pepper, crumbled feta and roasted pumpkin seeds.