Recipe: Pizza dough:
- 350 g of flour
- 2 tsp. of dried yeast
- a cup of warm water
- 2 tsp. of olive oil
- one tsp. of salt
- Sift flour into a large bowl, add salt and yeast. Gradually add warm water and combine the ingredients with a spoon. Add olive oil and start mixing by hand. Work the dough vigorously on a pastry board for about 8-10 minutes. Place the dough in an oiled bowl and cover with cloth. Set aside in a warm place for about an hour.
Recipe: Shahshuka pizza
- 250 g of cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- a tsp. of ground cumin
- 2 eggs
- 100 g of feta
- 2 tbsp. of freshly chopped parsley
- Heat the oil in a skillet, add cumin and fry for a moment. Add halved tomatoes and continue cooking, stirring every now and then, for about 10 minutes.
- Work the dough again for a couple of minutes. Roll out the dough, form two small pizzas and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet..
- Cover with cloth and set aside in a warm place for 10 minutes.
- Place tomatoes on the pizzas. Bake at 220C for about 8 minutes.
- Take pizzas out of the oven, crack an egg on top of each, top with crumbled feta and bake for another 3-5 minutes.
- Top with fresh parsley.