Recipe: Stuffed pumpkin
- one small Hokkaido pumpkin
- 2-3 shallots, diced
- 1 tbsp. of butter
- 4-5 medium potatoes, diced
- 1 tsp. of curry powder
- 1/4 bunch of fresh sage
- olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cut a cap out of the top of the pumpkin and remove the seeds.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.. Drizzle with olive oil and bake at 180C for 20 minutes.
- Melt butter in as skillet, add diced shallots and saute them. Add curry powder and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add diced potatoes and chopped sage. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, until potatoes soften.
- Place the stuffing inside the pumpkin. Bake at 180C for 20-25 minutes.