Recipe: Chanterelle stuffed round zucchiniServes: 9 (as a starter)
- 9 round zucchinis
- 300 g of buckwheat
- 300 g of chanterelles, washed and cleaned
- 2 red onions, diced
- a few branches of fresh rosemary
- one tbsp. of butter
- 1/3 cup of dry red wine
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut tops off the zucchinis and scoop the flesh - you can use it to make another dish.
- Sprinkle the inside with salt and set aside.
- Cook the buckwheat.
- Melt butter in a large skillet, add onion and saute it.
- Add rosemary leaves. After about a minute add chanterelles.
- Cook over moderate heat for about 5.
- Add wine and simmer for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add buckwheat and mix. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Stuff the zucchinis and cover with tops.
- Bake at 180C for about 40 minutes.