A perfectly orange soup is a perfect way to celebrate fall.
It's slightly sweet, slightly spicy and wonderfully warming.
Recipe: Sweet potato and butternut squash soupServes: 4
- 350 g of sweet potatoes
- 350 g of butternut squash
- 500 ml of vegetable stock
- one onion
- 2 gralic cloves
- one tbsp. of rapeseed oil
- a pinch of salt
- one tsp. of chili flakes
- 3 tbsp. of coconut milk
- Peel and dice potatoes and squash.
- Heat the oil in a large pot, add diced onion and sliced garlic. Cook them for about 5 minutes, until the onion is softened.
- Add diced pumpkin, squash and chili flakes, cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables stock and a pinch of salt, simmer over low heat until the vegetables are soft (about 20 minutes).
- Blend the soup with 3 tbsp. of coconut milk. Reheat if needs be.