I hope you are having a lot of fun this holiday season! I would love to wish you all a beautiful new year and a magical New Year's Eve. You can celebrate with this festive pomegranate and rosemary cocktail. Of course you don't have to save it for the New Year's, it's works great for every occasion.
Recipe: Pomegranate and rosemary cocktailServes: 2
- 80 ml of gin
- 80 ml of chilled pomegranate juice
- one tbsp. of rosemary simple syrup
- one tbsp. of lime juice
- Mix all the ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with rosemary springs and pomegranate seeds.
Recipe: Rosemary simple syrup
- one cup of water
- one cup of sugar
- 5 rosemary springs
- Place all the ingredients in a pot and heat over low heat, until sugar dissolves completely.
- Remove from heat and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Discard rosemary springs and chill the syrup in a fridge.