Recipe: Pumpkin gnocchi
- 1 cup of homemade pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup of puree of roasted potatoes
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. of ground nutmeg
- 3 tbsp. of butter
- a few branches of fresh rosemary
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 30 g of gorgonzola
- Combine pumpkin, potatoes, egg and nutmeg. Gradually add flour, forming smooth, slightly sticky dough.
- Roll the dough. Cut out small circles with a glass.
- Bring salted water to boil and cook gnocchi, until they rise to the surface. Cook in batches if necessary.
- Melt butter in a skillet, add rosemary and cook for a 2-3 minutes.
- Add gnocchi and top with gorgonzola.