Recipe: Strawberry cheesecake
Recipe: Cookie crumb crust
- 150 g of biscuits
- 3 spoons of butter
- Mix biscuits in a food processor until finely ground.
- Melt butter and combine with crumbs.
- Cover the bottom of a springform pan with the mixture.
- 500 g of fresh strawberries
- 2 tbsp. of sugar
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 500 g of quark cheese
- 150 ml of heavy cream
- 3 tbsp. of gelatin
- 1/4 cup of water
- Blend strawberries with sugar and lemon juice.
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
- Combine quark cheese and heavy cream, add strawberries and gelatin and blend until smooth.
- Pour filling pver the crust and refrigerate until the filling is set.
- Top with fresh strawberries before serving.