Recipe: Tomato salad with goat cheeseServes: 1
- 150 g of heirloom tomatoes - use an assortment of shapes, sizes and colours
- a handful of basil leaves
- a thick slice of goat cheese
- one tbsp. of balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper and sea salt, to taste
- Cut larger tomatoes into quarters. Place them in a deep plate with basil leaves.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil, season with salt. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Grill the goat cheese for 1-1,5 minute. Place it on the tomatoes. Top with freshly ground pepper.