Recipe: Warm tomato salad
- 300 g of tomatoes - use variety of types and sizes (red, yellow, green, tiger, cherry)
- 3 large garlic cloves
- 150 g of aged goat cheese
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. of coarse salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. of fresh oregano leaves
- Drizzle one tbsp. of olive oil over the bottom of a baking dish.
- Cut the larger tomatoes into thick slices. Arrange tomatoes and goat cheese in the baking dish.
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil, sprinkle with salt, top with slices of garlic. Roast at 180C for about 30 minutes.
- Top with oregano leaves, sprinkle with freshly ground pepper. Serve warm.