Inspired by Yotam Ottolenghi
Recipe: Roasted eggplant with pomegranateServes: 2
- one large eggplant
- one tsp. of olive oil
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cut the eggplant in half lenghtwise. Then cut the center diagonally to form a crisscross pattern in the flesh. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Place in a baking dish and roast at 180C for about 20 minutes.
- Top each eggplant half with the sauce and pomegranate seeds. Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
Recipe: Blue cheese sauce
- 2/3 cup of Greek yoghurt
- one small garlic clove, minced
- 100 g of blue cheese
- Whisk yoghurt with blue cheese and garlic. Season with salt.
- Refrigerate before serving.