Recipe: Pumpkin gnocchi
- 1 cup of homemade pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup of puree of roasted potatoes
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. of ground nutmeg
- 3 tbsp. of butter
- a few branches of fresh rosemary
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 30 g of gorgonzola
- Combine pumpkin, potatoes, egg and nutmeg. Gradually add flour, forming smooth, slightly sticky dough.
- Roll the dough. Cut out small circles with a glass.
- Bring salted water to boil and cook gnocchi, until they rise to the surface. Cook in batches if necessary.
- Melt butter in a skillet, add rosemary and cook for a 2-3 minutes.
- Add gnocchi and top with gorgonzola.
Recipe: Orange vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- 2 tbsp. of freshly squeezed orange juice
- one tsp. of white wine vinegar
- one tsp. of coarse mustard
- one tsp. of honey
- freshly ground pepper
- Whisk all its ingredients together.
Recipe: Orange salad
- a handful of baby spinach
- an orange, peeled and sliced
- a handful of walnuts
- a couple of dark grapes, cut in half
- 100 g of blue cheese
- a few leaves of fresh mint
- Arrange spinach leaves on a plate, top with orange slices and grapes.
- Add walnuts and crumbled blue cheese.
- Pour dressing over the salad, top with mint and freshly ground pepper.