Recipe: Baked goat cheese with figs
- a piece of hard goat cheese (200 g)
- one fresh fig
- 3 tsp. of fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tbsp. of honey
- Combine thyme leaves with honey. Pour honey-thyme mixture over the cheese. Top with fig slices and some more thyme.
- Bake at 200C for about 10 minutes.
- Serve with bread.
Recipe: Baked lavender camembert
- one camembert
- 2 tsp. of runny honey
- 2 tsp. of olive oil
- 2 tsp. of fresh thyme
- 2 tsp. of fresh lavender
- Combine honey with olive oil and herbs.
- Cut rind about 5-10 mm from the edge.
- Pour honey mix on the cheese.
- Bake at 180C for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with fresh baguette.