Recipe: Pizza dough
- 350 g of flour
- 2 tsp. of dried yeast
- a cup of warm water
- 2 tsp. of olive oil
- a tsp. of salt
- Sift flour into a bowl, add salt and yeast.
- Gradually add warm water and combine the ingredients with a spoon.
- Add olive oil and start mixing by hand.
- Work the dough vigorously on a pastry board for about 8-10 minutes.
- Place the dough in an olived bowl and cover with cloth.
- Set aside in a warm place for about an hour.
Recipe: Cheesy Bechamel sauce
- 2 tbsp. of butter
- 2 tbsp. of flour
- one cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of matured cheese (I used Polish Bursztyn)
- 1/2 tsp. of ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. of white pepper
- Melt butter over low heat in a skillet.
- Add flour and stir the roux for 1-2 minutes.
- Add milk. Stirring continuously, add nutmeg and pepper and continue cooking.
- When the sauce thickens, remove from heat, add cheese and keep stirring until it melts.
- 1/2 bunch of green asparagus
- one egg
- a few cheese flakes (Bursztyn, parmesan or other matured cheese)
- freshly ground black pepper
- Work the dough again for a couple of minutes.
- Roll out the dough and place on an oiled baking sheet.
- Cover with cloth and set aside in a warm place for 10 minutes.
- Spread Bechamel over the dough and top with asparagus (if necessary, cut off the bottom forth of asparagus and shave them).
- Cover with cheese flakes.
- Bake at 220C.
- After 8 minutes crack an egg on your pizza.
- Bake for another 2-4 minutes, until the egg is set to your liking.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper.